Complaint Review: Jason Rivchin/Tower Real Estate/Michigan

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Sue — Romulus Michigan United States of America
Jason Rivchin/Tower Real Estate/Michigan

Jason Rivchin/Tower Real Estate/Michigan Jason Rivchin/CACBA/Illinois Jason Rivchin extorted $10,000 from me by cashiers check to lease my own home and buy it back from him which never happened. Internet

Jason Rivchin of Tower Real Estate was referred to me when my house was in foreclosure in 2010. He explained he would clear my credit and have his investors to rebuy my house from HUD. After the house was purchased he explained that he would allow me to rent the house until the purchased price was paid in full by me.  He asked me to put up front $10,000 cashiers check to go towards the purchase price for the investors. He would call from Illinois most of the time while he was supposedly taking care of business transactions.

When I called him I was told the bid did not go through. I eventually had to leave my house by court order and calls and e-mails to Jason Rivchin from me to get my money back, went unanswered.  My sons went to his office in Southfield, Michigan and it was vacated also. I filed reports with the Wayne County prosecutor's office and also the Michigan Attorney General. This con-artist took my savings and never intended on saving my home!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-RivchinTower-Real-EstateMichigan/internet/Jason-RivchinTower-Real-EstateMichigan-Jason-RivchinCACBAIllinois-Jason-Rivchin-extort-969983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Rivchin/Tower Real Estate/Michigan