Complaint Review: Jason S. At Texas Recovery

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Addison Texas
Jason S. At Texas Recovery
4808 E. Belknap Haltom City, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Recovery Manager Jason S. refused to give last name when asked Ripoff Haltom City Texas

Texas Recovery reclaimed my vehicle in error at 10:00am this morning. I realized what had happened around 10:30am and spen the next 2 hours on the telephone with the dealership and insurance company to gain a realease for my vehicle. Until this was done, no information would be provided as to where the vehicle was taken/stored.

The release was done prior to 2pm, information faxed to the recovery entity immediately. I was then given the contact information in order to acquire the address to reclaim my vehicle. The distance to the location was 40.3 miles one way, or 80.6 miles round trip approximatley 2.5 hours with traffic.

Upon calling Texas Recovery to gain address information and further deatials, Jason S, the owner cut me off and announced "that they are all at lunch and cannot help me." I asked as to what time there would be someone in the office to assist me, and he replied "whenever we get done, and he hung up on me." Bear in mind that the consumer is being charged daily storage fees for both vehicle and my property now, and cannot make arrangements to acquire my vehicle before their businees closes for the day at 5pm. Posted hours of operation are 9-5 M-Th and 9-4 on F, there is no sign posted that business is closed during these times. I had to call back several times before jason S. would speak to me, other attempts were disconnected without answering. I was informed by the office staff that the phones are forwarded to this number during business hours, if the line is unavailable. I was refused address information, given false information in reagards to property stored within my vehicle, and Jason S. laughed and said "too bad, you will get you r car when you get it." In the mean time, I now have to pay an additional 31.00 in fees, and another full day of work, because they blatantly refused to assist me until 2.5 hours later, not leaving enough time to claim my vehicle before closing hours.

Giant scam! As they hold the consumers property hostage, are blatantly rude, hang up on you, will not give out information as to return times to the office, give out flase information, and delay pickup of property at a whim to their own profit. I will be pursuing this in small claims court.

Diana
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-S-At-Texas-Recovery/Haltom-City-Texas-76137/Texas-Recovery-Manager-Jason-S-refused-to-give-last-name-when-asked-Ripoff-Haltom-City-Te-250178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason S. At Texas Recovery