Complaint Review: Jason Searfoss

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Bedford Texas
Jason Searfoss
1700 Quail's Nest Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Jason Searfoss US Animal Control Fort Worth No showed- No customer service- NO care Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Happy Customer

Jason Searfoss- Owner U.S. Animal Control Fort Worth

Service agreement to remove squirrels from  my attic.
Scheduled an appointment 4-8-13  No showed ( due to Dallas traffic)
Scheduled an appointment 4-11-13 No showed (due to being backed up)
Scheduled an appointment 4-14-13 No showed- no reason
He cashed a check from me for $107 - which was to be returned to me once services were completed.
No service was ever completed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Searfoss/Fort-Worth-Texas-76021/Jason-Searfoss-US-Animal-Control-Fort-Worth-No-showed-No-customer-service-NO-care-Fort-W-1043386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Searfoss

Happy Customer

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

I have worked with Jason Searfoss and US Animal Control for almost a year now.  I have found his behavior to always be professional.  If a person has a problem with Mr. Searfoss, I have to question the behavior of that person.  Mr. Searfoss is humane and he is careful to keep the animals safe.  He does not resort to euthanasia to remove animals which is extremely important to me.

One thing to say is the he moved his appointment but I completely understand.  Dealing with animals is unpredictable and some emergencies take precedence more time than others.  He always stayed in contact with me and gave me great advice until he could get here...namely stop feeding it!  LOL!  He removed the raccoon from the attic and filed in the holes.  I have never had any further problems.  I referred him to my neighbors.  He had to come remove a skunk from next door.  I live the 1-20 Spur 408 area with lots wildlife.  He was blessing to our neighborhood.