Complaint Review: Jason W. Ellsworth

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Marc — Glen Ridge New Jersey United States of America
Jason W. Ellsworth
737 Hwy 93 North, Hamilton, Montana United States of America

Jason W. Ellsworth US Magazine Services scammer, corrupt company, multiple corporate names Hamilton, Montana

I got conned by this magazine service. I am a senior and was very sick at the time--and taking medications that affected me very severely. They conned  me out of my credit card and ended up charging me for magazines, despite the fact that I had told them that I did not want their services--or their publications. When I got better, I realized that they were charging my account regularly. I did some web research and found that Ellsworth has been doing this sort of thing for at least a decade, under different corporate names like US Magazine Services, Periodicals, United States Magazine Service, Big Sky Periodicals, Your Magazine Provider, Inc. and Countrywide Periodicals. There is a horde of angry victims out there, expressing their anger at being conned by this guy's companies. There is a host of court actions and investigations by the FTC and he goes on and on. They clearly target elderly and very young people. I am astounded that the various federal and state authorities have not been able to put a stop to this sleazebag. Warn your friends not to do business with this man or any of his companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-W-Ellsworth/Hamilton-Montana-/Jason-W-Ellsworth-US-Magazine-Services-scammer-corrupt-company-multiple-corporate-names-531098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason W. Ellsworth