Complaint Review: Jason Wells CEO Of Chromed Out, President Of The Chromed Out Ryderz Sport Bike Club

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2011

• Reported By: Percy Johnson — FPO AE New York United States of America
602 Catalina CT Somerdale, New Jersey United States of America

Jason Wells CEO Of Chromed Out, President Of The Chromed Out Ryderz Sport Bike Club Jason Wells RIPPING OFF MILITARY MEMBERS Somerdale, New Jersey

Jason Wells RIPPING OFF MILITARY MEMBERS. Since 8/10/2006 I have been going back and forth with Jason about my $1500.00 and my brand new parts I sent him. He gave me the run around and around. Fake UPS tracking number. I know it was fake because UPS never had it listed and then the rip off out of the blue sends me an email to say he found my parts in his basement. He finally sent me my parts back which were still in the plastic I sent them to him in. Figure the odds. He never touched them. I continued to request a refund of my $1500.00 which to this date I have not received. He gave me the story about family problems, his dad died, and how he lost over $15000.00 of parts and was getting a loan to replace them. I still have emails still from him detailing this rip off. He knew I was overseas so it would not be easy for me to catch up with him. His answering machine was always full and he normally took days to weeks to finally respond. Where ever he is today I am still searching for my refund of my hard earned money while overseas protecting a freedom a scumbag like this does not deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Wells-CEO-Of-Chromed-Out-President-Of-The-Chromed-Out-Ryderz-Sport-Bike-Club/Somerdale-New-Jersey-08083/Jason-Wells-CEO-Of-Chromed-Out-President-Of-The-Chromed-Out-Ryderz-Sport-Bike-Club-Jason-795518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Wells CEO Of Chromed Out, President Of The Chromed Out Ryderz Sport Bike Club

flash