Complaint Review: Jason White

Jason White
Marina Del Rey Marina Del Rey, California United States of America

Jason White Liar, liar, pants on fire... Marina Del Rey, California

*General Comment: Same thing happened to me

Jason posted an ad on craigslist and responded as a girl who was supposedly his personal assistant. "She" said through email that she was looking for a replacement because she was moving back home for law school. I met Jason in Marina Del Rey for a "job interview" and spent the ENTIRE F***ING DAY helping him find an apartment (that he had no intention of actually renting) before finally realizing he was bulls***ting me.

He saiiiiiiid:

*His wife had an abortion and didn't tell him, he found the papers in a drawer, pretty sure he just used this as a sympathy card
*He worked for Warner Bro's in promoting talent
*His family owned a ton of car dealerships (provided a website link even)
*That he was hoping to buy a house in the Marina, or some other equally expensive and ridiculous part of L.A.
*His Real Estate agent said he supposed to fax over income documents so she could help him find a house and he was giving her the runaround.

I found this website and called him out, he said these posts were made by some girl who he turned down (yeah right) and that I shouldn't pay any mind. For verification, he said he would have his friend at Warner call me. I received a call from an unrecognized number, answered it and the line was dead. I looked the number up and it was that of Warner Brothers. I told him to have them call me back and that the line was dead, he blamed it on bad reception. HOWEVER, there was an app that came out for apple phones that allows you to display another number on someone else's caller id. I'm pretty sure that's what he did. I told him not to contact me until he had some kind of verification. Never heard back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-White/Marina-Del-Rey-California-/Jason-White-Liar-liar-pants-on-fire-Marina-Del-Rey-California-1017810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason White

#1 General Comment

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: york - ()

Jason White is a LIAR......after reading there other reports it makes my skin crawl...he said the exact same things to me...wife had an abortion.....family owned car delearships etc....was a music executive at warner bros....ALL THESE WERE LIES......i checked about the car delearship and the owners dont even have children....he is ery dangerous and stay away from him......