Complaint Review: Jason salonen photography

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Trista Barnett — Ramona California United States of America
Jason salonen photography
San Diego, California United States of America

Jason salonen photography Cut a party of 12 in front of a 7 year old SHAME ON YOU!!! San Diego , California

My daughter who is 7 was apart of a Christmas ice show at the San Diego Kroc Center. Jason Salonen photography was taken pictures after the rehearsal. My daughter who was waiting to take a solo picture for 15 min was so rudely just pushed behind a group of 12 sisters who were taking a group pictures then solo pictures.
My daughter was told it would be another 30 min at the least. When I approached the very unprofessional lady. The answer I hot was "I'm trying to juggle everyone". HELLO!!! the smartest business move would have been to quickly take my daughters photo then juggle the large group. Clearly this photographer does not know how to time manage his shoots especially when approached with large groups. It's not like I was not a paying costumer don't I or let's say my 7 year old deserve to be treated fairly. Not pushed to back. What a shame so know I have to go to a real professional photograPher just to get her pictures done in her beautiful dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-salonen-photography/San-Diego-California-92115/Jason-salonen-photography-Cut-a-party-of-12-in-front-of-a-7-year-old-SHAME-ON-YOU-San-981061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason salonen photography