Complaint Review: Jasper Roofing

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2016

• Reported By: Jasper Roofing will not honor thier contracts — ft collins Colorado United States of America
Jasper Roofing
commerce city, Colorado United States of America

Jasper Roofing Denver Promises and lies -deseptive business practices  commerce city, Colorado

In Ft Collins we recently had a huge hail storm blow through, contractor after contractor stopped by with the "best deal in the business". Jasper seemed to be the only company that was going to do an honest job for us.

We had two home that were damaged in the storm so we wanted them both fixed by one company because we figured it would be less hassle.

We signed two roofing contracts that gave us 3 days to back out, otherwise it was a binding contract.

We were promised a $500.00 "sign allowance" for advertising on one home and another $250.00 for the second home.

We were told that they would not include this in the bill that they sent to the insurance company, but that it would be written as a second agreement with us.

- Sounded a bit fraudulent to me, but I don't know if or how they bury that cost in the bill they give to the insurance company. [continued below]....

..... All I was assured, was that I would be paid this amount for advertizing, and I have two written contracts that are signed by an agent for the company that say exactly that - we will be compensated for keeping a sign in the front yard.

We were promised that the job would be completed in one day and we had about two weeks to wait for the service.

A day or two before the job was to be completed, we received a phone call from the Jasper Rofing agent saying theat there was a scheduling conflict and that the job would be delayed. We waited several days into the next week and still no call about rescheduling.

I called the company to ask what was going on and was given the run-around. Around a week later I finally made contact with the agent who sold me the roof and he told me that they couldn't do our second home because they wouldn't make enough money on it, the roof was too small for them.

I called them and told them that I expected to be compensated for the advertizing even though they weren't going to do the job. Their signs had been up in my yard for three weeks at this time. And several neighbors had subsequently signed up with Jasper Roofing, I'm sure because they saw that others in the neighborhood were using the same company

When I called the company and told them I expected them to complete the job as described in the two signed contracts I have in my possession, they treated me like crap, verbally berated me for assuming that what I had in my hand was actually a contract, and that they should do the job they agreed in writing to do.

All I can say is that when they "sell" you a roof, they will not honor their contract, they'll lie to you, and treat you like S$%^ when you try and follow up. I can only imagine what they would be like if you had trouble with your roof while it was still under warranty.

My neighbor was promised $100.00 for referring my business to Jasper. I Never did see any of the money for the sign allowance, nor did my neighbor get any money for referring me to the company.

STAY AWAY - they will lie to you and not honor their contractual obligations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jasper-Roofing/commerce-city-Colorado-/Jasper-Roofing-Denver-Promises-and-lies-deseptive-business-practicesnbsp-commerce-city-779025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jasper Roofing