• Report: #197926

• Submitted: Sat, June 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 24, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Java Trim Diet - Novapointe
2060 E. Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Java Trim Diet - Novapointe ripoff, cancelled and they still call & email stating they will collect no matter what. Ontario California

I received an email on 15 June 2006 confirming my order. I wrote them back and stated I did not order and to cancel anything. Soon after that I received a call from "Ivy" who at first refused to give me her name, and stil refused to give her last name and title. The call was to tell me I could not cancel and that her collection rate was 97%. She told me I would pay. Mind you, I still had not received any product just a confirmation of an order! She stated I placed the order on 11 June 2006 and that the time by law had pasted to cancel the order. She assured me even if I refused or returned the product the full amount would be collected.

My information would be forwarded to a collection agency and reported to the Credit Report Companies.

I have received over 30 emails from both Java and Novapointe. I returned the package 22 June 2006 via UPS 3 Day to the address on the package, since they refused to supply a return address. I did request a signature and proof of delivery.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2006 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Java-Trim-Diet-Novapointe/Ontario-California-91761/Java-Trim-Diet-Novapointe-ripoff-cancelled-and-they-still-call-email-stating-they-wil-197926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Java Trim Diet - Novapointe