Complaint Review: Javda Jewelry - Victor Javda

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Rancho Cucamonga California
Javda Jewelry - Victor Javda
608 S. Hill St. #300 Los Angeles, California USA

Javda Jewelry - Victor Javda E-Bay Seller REFUSES TO RETURN MY SAPPHIRE Los Angeles California

*General Comment: This is a honest company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JAVDA NOT A SCAM , Paul Men spoiling company reputation. Why Paul Mendlowitz is NOT PICKING his stone from Our store.

*Author of original report: SCAMMED ME INTO LEAVING $100,000 SAPPHIRE WITH HIM!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pickup Your stone from Our Los Angeles Store with receipt.

Theyook my 25 Carat Sapphire ($100,000 Certified Appraisal), was suppose to customize a ring. I gave him a $1000 deposit - agreed to pay in full on pickup. After I left the gem - I did not hear from him! When I contacted him - He wanted upfront payment in full! He refuses to return my Sapphire!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Javda-Jewelry-Victor-Javda/Los-Angeles-California/Javda-Jewelry-Victor-Javda-E-Bay-Seller-REFUSES-TO-RETURN-MY-SAPPHIRE-Los-Angeles-Calif-1122923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Javda Jewelry - Victor Javda

#1 General Comment

This is a honest company

AUTHOR: dimegirl - (USA)

This is the first ever negative review i have seen .I think there was a misunderstanding and things got heated.I have purchased from this company before and have never found a negative review before online. Dealing with Javda has been pleasent and they never push you in any way to make a purchase.I emailed ring designer Gloria almost 2 years before i ordered a thing.

You can clearly see that the company is not holding his stone and has proof of emails for him to him to pick up  his stone.If the company actually was trying to keep it they would never make a statement to come pick it up on the internet for everyone to see and read or send tracable emails.There is nothing to gain here.He will get back his stone & money and Javda will have to endure the labor expense-But sometiness that is the cost of buisness.

If i was Javda i would sent his funds back as a check so when you get back the returned check you can post it on here(black out important info of course)it will show proof and that negative review will hold no weight.Then when he comes and pick up his stone you can make him sign for it along with a copy of his ID or just video it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: VIctor - ()

This Buyer is completely a Fraud , Firstly he asked to design this Huge custom piece for his stone , which we do Not make up front until getting any deposit , But we did for him as our local customer  &  showed him several different Angels for further production & he paid ONLY $1000.00 deposit after several request .

Our company have a very strict policy on customizing ring & we take Full payment upfront but in his case we also made the Model before he even paid which overall cost us more than 1- 2 weeks of designing time $500- $600.00 printing & labor cost which we did absolutely as a courtesy & to continue this customization .  But he got upset Only because we requested Full payment which we have the rights . He decided to Cancel the entire custom order & we immediately  REFUNDED his $1000.00 on 06 Nov 2013 & the transaction ID :  5671719380 .

Yes we have his stone which we do not even know how much it is worth , as he keeps changing the value for the stone here in this report .

We highly apologize if you misunderstood our company policy  for customization . I seems it that it did not work with you and you requested to cancel the order which we immediately Refunded the $1000.00  Transaction ID :   5671719380  on 06 Nov 2013 .. Our company is very reputed  & know for high end customization which we did for you as courtesy  before even having full payment.

We NEVER Refuse to give your stone back , we send you several email & phone message to come & pick up your stone personally from our LA Store. Which you did not responded . If you cannot come & pick up the stone , we can arrange to send our senor staff from our company to come & deliver in personal at your office . We kindly request Mr. Paul Mendowitz . from diamondcard.net  company to co-operate with us & resolve this Issues by communicating personally.

This Buyer is fraudulently  spoiling our company reputation trying to sale his company  DIAMONDCARD.net  services  to our company by convincing to take all our company legal Bank documents for card processing , which he NEVER return .

Mr. Paul YOU ARE DAMAGING OUR COMPANY NAME & REPUTATION, If you cannot come victor will come to delivery you personally your stone. Please rewuest you to co-operate with us.

JAVDA

SCAMMED ME INTO LEAVING $100,000 SAPPHIRE WITH HIM!

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

We had an agreement to manufacture a custom ring with my 25 carat sapphire gemstone - certified appraisal value $100,000 PLUS, He asked for a $1000 deposit which I gave him. The terms of the balance were -ON PICKUP AND GUARANTEED SATISFACTION! I have the email correspondence to prove it! He insisted that I come to his factory (empty deserted office nobody was there in a dark hallway). I drove 120 miles round trip! He urged me to leave the gemstone with him - which I foolishly did! He said he would be in contact with me in a few days! I did not hear from him for weeks! I finally reached him - FOR HIM TO TELL ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RING UPFRONT!  HE still has my gemstone - He refuses to return it to me - Although he said I should pick it up - THE POLICE WARNED ME NOT TO GO TO HIS PREMISES! A FULL REPORT WAS FILED WITH THE BBB AS WELL! LEGAL ACTION IS FORTHCOMING FOR FRAUD AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES....ATTORNEYS FEES!!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pickup Your stone from Our Los Angeles Store with receipt.

AUTHOR: VIctor - ()

We NEVER refused to return his stone. We have email proof where we have requested him several time to come pickup personally his stone with original receipt & proper ID.

It is our company policy, any stone dropped at our office needs to be picked up in person with proper ID & receipt . We kindly request customer to come from Mon – Friday from 11-5pm to pick his stone from our LA store.

About His Refund here is proof:-

On 06-Nov 2013  we have refunded this $1000 as he had cancelled the order of making the ring . Refund proof is attached.