existed

• Reported By: Beth — Indianapolis Indiana
Javitch, Block and Rathbone
1100 Superior Ave Cleveland, Ohio USA

Javitch, Block and Rathbone JB&R RIP OFF Artists with power Cleveland Ohio

I was sued by these rip off artists and they got a judgement against me. I called and got a payment arrangement started, with a initial balance of $5700. Over the past 4yrs I have paid them over $4800 of the $5700 they say I STILL owe $5700. Told me that they are entitled to interest based on the initial balance not the balance after payments were made. They are never going to allow me to get this debt paid off at this rate. I am now being threatened with suspension of my drivers licencse. I can not keep paying them, I need help. Please can someone help me to get this taken care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Javitch-Block-and-Rathbone/Cleveland-Ohio-44114/Javitch-Block-and-Rathbone-JBR-RIP-OFF-Artists-with-power-Cleveland-Ohio-1122690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Javitch, Block and Rathbone