Complaint Review: Jay Allen

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — Blue Springs Missouri
Jay Allen
Internet USA

Jay Allen Jay said he worked for green dot issuing refunds and could make a adjustment with the deposit I made Internet

I had posted an ad online looking for a low interest loan.  Jay Allen contacted me saying he worked for green dot issuing refunds and could basically add a zero to the end whatever amount I deposited on the money pak.  He had references that I realize know are fake with multiple email addresses and proof that it has worked successfully for many people.  We exchanged at least 30 emails before I agreed.  I did multiple web searches for his name or anything that might tell me this was a scam.  I found nothing on the internet involving his name or email address.

I have filed a police report and a report with green dot but I will more than likely never see that money.  My mother is very sick and that was going to help pay for her surgery.  I do not know how people can live with themselves knowing that a person might die because of what they did.  He is the worst of the worst and he needs to suffer sever punishment for what he is doing to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-Allen/internet/Jay-Allen-Jay-said-he-worked-for-green-dot-issuing-refunds-and-could-make-a-adjustment-wi-1051696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay Allen