Complaint Review: Jay Lee

• Reported By: Con-error — Long beach California
Jay Lee
New York , New York USA

Jay Lee MoneymakingJLee Easy money! $100 into $1000 New York New York

This guy named "dreamchaserjlee" trued adding me on Instagram...... The new trolling ground for scammers and junk mail! Luckily I weed out random adds by making them provide their info and I check if their legit.

on this guys page he has tons of pics with lots of crisp new $100 bills, pics with celebrities, pics of chase credit cards, laptops, cars, women, weed etc!

Almost like a wide scale marketing campaign that has more fluff then substance....... Now clearly this is BS cause he list a matrix of how much you can make using his system. He even has comments from people claiming he's done right by them...... Which the stories all seem to sound the same and have the same spelling errors. I figured, let me see what his exact scheme is so I contacted him via the number listed........ He gets back to me hours later and says he doesn't work Sundays and would contact me Monday am. He contacts me and tells me he has software that can hack banks, credit cards, debit cards and personal savings accts....... now why he choose one of the biggest tracked crimes to create his scheme baffles me. Anyone with any intelligent mind knows these crimes are federal and nobody would be advertising bank fraud on a IG acct. This idiot even goes as far as to say he takes from accts with $800,000 so they don't notice a few thousand missing. The dude also claims to be this big time weed dealer in which if you load the vanilla preload card and he will send your package.

He claims if you put $100 on a vanilla card, he'd move the decimal and add another zero that increase your money to $1000.

I then humor dude by telling him I want to add $500 and get the $5000. I asked where he's located and he claims he's traveling. I ask how long it would take and he claims 30 mins.

Full scam here people! Don't beleive the hype! This is fake! He will collect your money and be gone! I made sure to leave comments on his IG page before he blocked me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-Lee/New-York-New-York/Jay-Lee-MoneymakingJLee-Easy-money-100-into-1000-New-York-New-York-1133124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay Lee