Complaint Review: Jay Lopatin Herb Unger The First Energy Group

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph — Dunmore Pennsylvania USA
Jay Lopatin Herb Unger The First Energy Group
8998 Route 18 North Old Bridge, New Jersey United States of America

Jay Lopatin - Herb Unger - The First Energy Group The First Energy Group Extortion Old Bridge, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: beware

I was a sub contractor to Jay Lopatin and Herb Unger of the First Energy Group. I was not paid for the work I did. I have filed a compalint in the Court of Common Pleas in the Lackawanna Court House in Scranton Pennsylvania in excess of $16,000.00. Jay Lopatin and Herb Unger were paid for the work, and decided to keep my portion of the payment, to keep their business going. I have e-mails to prove what I am saying is true.

I do not know Frank Lombardi or Frank Lomardi, which ever name is correct, but I can tell you one thing Frank stated is true. I recieved the letter through an e-mail from Jay Lopatin on June 16, 2009, the letter states that his company, The First Energy Group is in financial trouble.

What Jay Lopatin and Herb Unger did to me, my partner and my company was simply wrong. I am willing to share the information I have and work with anyone in a similar situation as me. I am only interested working with someone in a professional and leagal manner.

Please contact me.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-Lopatin-Herb-Unger-The-First-Energy-Group/Old-Bridge-New-Jersey-08857/Jay-Lopatin-Herb-Unger-The-First-Energy-Group-The-First-Energy-Group-Extortion-Old-Bri-547343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay Lopatin Herb Unger The First Energy Group

beware

AUTHOR: Richc - ()

The same guy (Jay lopatin) could now be operating under the company "be-wise" its a website that is some sort of consultation service.

here is the website: http://www.b-yy.com/

be careful. he is posting ads for a senior level developer and offering horribly inadequate rates of pay. IF its the same guy. Hes up to his old tricks again