Complaint Review: Jay S Schrader/Exclusive Home Income

• Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: patricia — Virginia Water Internet United Kingdom
Jay S Schrader/Exclusive Home Income
PO BOX 3478 Incline Village, Nevada United States of America

Jay S Schrader/Exclusive Home Income Internet Profit Success Systems I want my membership money back, under the company's guarantee/membership no.0004745566 Incline Village, Nevada

I signed up to join an internet home business with  Jay S Schrader on Tuesday 17 April 2012, paying US$97.95.

Once I had done that, a response came via the internet suggesting that a further sum of money could generate further opportunities. I didn't like that, nor did I like the 'spiel' given in the video with some man advertising all his excessive material gains.

As a result, I responded to the addressee, Jay S Schrader, saying that I didn't want to join after all and would like a refund under the terms described in his internet literature. I also said that if he wasn't the right person to action this, then to please pass it on to the appropriate person.

Yesterday evening,18 April,  I received a telephone call possibly from Jay S Schrader confirming my membership. I said that I had changed my mind and for cultural reasons wanted a refund. He agreed to this.

The purpose of writing this report is that my bank account was debited today 19 April with US$97.95 for the membership fee. I don't want to be taken for a ride, and would like my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-S-SchraderExclusive-Home-Income/Incline-Village-Nevada-89450/Jay-S-SchraderExclusive-Home-Income-Internet-Profit-Success-Systems-I-want-my-membership-870729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay S Schrader/Exclusive Home Income