- Report: #148420
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jay Servidio And Teleteria Inc
Jay Servidio And Teleteria Inc575 Lexington Ave. New York, New York U.S.A.
Jay Servidio And Teleteria Inc Is Jay Servidio of Teleteria says he is the Victim of a Jealous Competitor, more like fraudulent business practices and laughably poor quality turnkey porno Web sites New York New York
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Teleteria is a great company.
*UPDATE Employee: flirt4free.com barleylegal.com etc
*Consumer Suggestion: STOP TELETERIA, Webdesignadult and Jay Servidio
*Consumer Suggestion: KEEPING AN OLD THREAD ALIVE
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In a rebuttal to a Rip-off Report post that cast aspersions on his honesty and business practices, Jay Servidio of Teleteria claimed that the post was the result of a competitor engaging in a conspiracy designed to damage Teleteria.
Let's get real here, Jay. Do you expect anyone to believe that a jealous competitor is responsible for years worth of posts bashing Teleteria for fraudulent business practices and laughably poor quality turnkey Web sites? Scores of posts have come from:
1. Cities and towns across the United States.
2. People who have widely varying writing styles.
3. Writers who clearly possess differing levels of education (based on their vocabularies and grammatical usage).
It's hard to believe that these posts, differing in some many ways, are the work of a Teleteria competitor. There are so many posts from Teleteria victims over such a long period of time that you can only conclude that they are not the work of one person or company Given the massive number of posts, this mysterious competitor would have no time to run a businessor eat and sleepfor that matter.
Compare these writers with those who are allegedly happy with Teleteria. It's interesting that Teleteria's so-called satisfied customers all write in the same style and sound like they're coming from the same person. Smell a rat here? Isn't it much more logical to conclude that they are actually Servidio, busy creating phony identifies to supply Teleteria testimonials?
Servidio is a not-so-bright high-school dropout who runs his business on a shoestring from the basement of his condominium unit in Connecticut. Dont be fooled by Teleterias impressive Lexington Avenue address in New York City. Thats a virtual office where mail and phone calls are forwarded to his condoanother of his deceptions.. It's fun to observe such a personwho likely doesn't exceed a 75-IQ on his best day trying to be slick.
It's been said before but bears repeating: Where there's smoke, there's fire. Let your common sense kick in here. All of these people posting against Teleteria can't be wrong. If Servidio keeps up this silly conspiracy theory, we'll have to start calling him Grassy Knoll Servidio.
Note also that his rebuttals never address the issues raised in the negative posts. For example, when the newbie learns that the Teleteria turnkey sites are worthless and stops paying thousands of dollars to Teleteria, Servidio simply sells the site to the next innocent newbie. Why doesn't the existing customer get to keep the Web site and the design work. After all, Servidio claims that the newbie bought the site. When you buy something, it's yours, except in Teleteria-land. How about it, Jay? Why doesn't your customer get to keep the site and design work that he paid for? How will you defend Teleteria in court against charges that you are engaging in false advertising and deceptive business practices?
Finally, let's take a quick look at claims made in Servidio's rebuttal post: These are what Servidio describes as key points about why you should do business with Teleteria.
1. Our clients make more money on our sites then (sic) any other adult/casino sites. Really? Says who? This claim is likely why Servidio, despite many threats, never sues anyone. He wouldn't be able to produce any clients who make money on his sites.
2. Money back guarantee in writing. The guarantee is worthless. Once the newbiewho probably doesn't know anything about the businessapproves of the Web design, the so-called guarantee is thrown out the window. When the victim tries to use the money back guarantee, he'll learn that he's out of luck.
3. Best content in business. Get serious! Any experience Web master will tell you that Teleteria's turnkey Web site content is grossly overpriced and of laughably poor quality. Check it out Teleteria's sample sites at StartAPornSite.com. This is another reason why Servidio wouldn't dare defend this claim in court.
4. Over 10 years in the business. So what? Ten years in the business, and he's still running a shoestring business out of the basement of his condo. Very impressive!
5. Cover story in the Wall Street Journal. Read this story on StartAPornSite.com. It isnt about Teleteria at all. Its a 2001 (ancient history?) article about a shady dot-com outfit called Keen Inc. Servidio and Teleteria are mentioned in passing. Significantly, the story states that Keen and Mr. Servidio are at odds over the continuation of his (Teleteria) services. Sounds like Keen caught on to Servidio's game. Using this story as a reason to do business with Teleteria is like claiming that you have high-level connections at Verizon because you're listed in the phone book.
6. Cover story on (sic) New York Press. The New York Press is a third-rate weekly newspaper whose reporter followed Servidio around in 2001 (more ancient history?) and dutifully jotted down Servidio's verbal diarrhea. The story is nothing more than a recitation of Servidio's pitch. Interestingly, it quotes Servidio as sayingdon't laughSeventy-five thousand (income) in your first year? That's doable. This is another outrageous claim that Servidio couldn't defend in court.
7. Jay Servidio has appeared all over TV and radio. So has Martha Stewart and look what happened to her. Other than his laughable infomercial, Servidio would have trouble defending this silly claim in court. It would be interesting to hear his definition of all over.
In summary, there is no reason why anyone would deal with Teleteria, unless they enjoy throwing away thousands of dollars.
Note: Servidio claims that the post he is rebutting is by a competitor using a pseudonym. For the record, I was taken by Servidio and Teleteria for $5,230. I am not a competitor. And I am filing under my real name.
Staten Island, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2005 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jay-Servidio-And-Teleteria-Inc/New-York-New-York-10022/Jay-Servidio-And-Teleteria-Inc-Is-Jay-Servidio-of-Teleteria-says-he-is-the-Victim-of-a-Jea-148420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.