Complaint Review: Jayne Pallot Littman

Jayne Pallot Littman
6050 Rolling Road Drive Miami, Florida USA

Jayne Pallot Littman Got robbed over night! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Possible more info

I got a hold of a Jayne after being reccomended by a friend. What happened is simple, she came over, we did our thing and when I woke up all my valuables were gone! I tried calling her and now she wont answer. I found out she is married so I am trying to make her husband give me back all my valueables. The cops cant do anything about it because there is "insufficient evidence" that she took my stuff. Im calling you out JAYNE !! you THEIF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jayne-Pallot-Littman/Miami-Florida/Jayne-Pallot-Littman-Got-robbed-over-night-Miami-Florida-1078277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jayne Pallot Littman

Possible more info

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I just searched on Google and there is a profile on LinkedIn for the person under the name "Mike Helvey." The linke is http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-helvey/6b/438/971 and the person is currently working for Travel Services, Inc company. Don't know whether or not the person is the same person whom you are talking about...