- Report: #1046261
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jay's Auto Transport
Jay's Auto Transport7860 NW 50th Street, Suite 203 Lauderhill, Florida United States of America
Jay's Auto Transport Thieves, Scammers, Cheaters, Liars, Crooks Lauderhill, Florida
*Consumer Comment: I got my money back, you should try this...
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Review posted by one of my competitors
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I frequently use car shipping companies, as I buy and sell automobiles quite regularly. I've had some bad experiences with other companies, but Jay's Auto Transport takes the cake.
Here's my reviews of Jay's Auto Transport:
- I was told that it would take 1 week to ship my 2012 Ford Mustang. It ended up taking 2 months.
- The car came back with scratches and dents all over (oh yeah, the drivers side mirror was all the way detached from the car, and missing). Jay's Auto Transport refused to give me any kind of compensation for this.
- The service was just plain bad. My calls frequently wouldn't be answered, my messages weren't returned. They were definitely trying their best to avoid me. [continued below]....
Buyer beware!!! This company will sweet talk you and do whatever they need to do in order to get your money. After you pay, it's all downhill from there.
I strongly advise against anybody doing business with Jay's Auto Transport.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jays-Auto-Transport/Lauderhill-Florida-33351/Jays-Auto-Transport-Thieves-Scammers-Cheaters-Liars-Crooks-Lauderhill-Florida-1046261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.