Complaint Review: Jay's Auto Transport

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jay's Auto Transport Sucks — Lauderhill Florida
Jay's Auto Transport
7860 NW 50th Street, Suite 203 Lauderhill, Florida United States of America

Jay's Auto Transport Thieves, Scammers, Cheaters, Liars, Crooks Lauderhill, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I got my money back, you should try this...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Review posted by one of my competitors

Jay's Auto Transport is THE worst car shipping company I've ever had to deal with in my life!

I frequently use car shipping companies, as I buy and sell automobiles quite regularly. I've had some bad experiences with other companies, but Jay's Auto Transport takes the cake.

Here's my reviews of Jay's Auto Transport:

1. I was told that it would take 1 week to ship my 2012 Ford Mustang. It ended up taking 2 months.

2. The car came back with scratches and dents all over (oh yeah, the drivers side mirror was all the way detached from the car, and missing). Jay's Auto Transport refused to give me any kind of compensation for this.

3. The service was just plain bad. My calls frequently wouldn't be answered, my messages weren't returned. They were definitely trying their best to avoid me. [continued below]....
..... This straight ticked me off!

Buyer beware!!! This company will sweet talk you and do whatever they need to do in order to get your money. After you pay, it's all downhill from there.

I strongly advise against anybody doing business with Jay's Auto Transport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jays-Auto-Transport/Lauderhill-Florida-33351/Jays-Auto-Transport-Thieves-Scammers-Cheaters-Liars-Crooks-Lauderhill-Florida-1046261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay's Auto Transport

I got my money back, you should try this...

AUTHOR: Carrier Court - ()

Hey There,

We had a similar problem with the company and we went to www.carriercourt.com and filed a claim, they got us our money back, they didnt charge anything up front. They took a fee once they received the funds and dispursed the rest to us, they didn't take a huge fee, good service!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Review posted by one of my competitors

AUTHOR: Jay - the owner - ()

This review was obviously posted by one of my competitors.   I found out that one of my competitors wrote a fake directory of auto transport companies and was posting false information on it.  When I reported it to the FBI ... I now this is why I was targeted with this false review.

I've never taken 2 months to move a car ever unless a customer requested that I post it at a low price and try to get them a huge discount by leaving it on the internet to all drivers... until one agrees to discount their price and take it.

You can see this review was posted by:   Jay's Auto Transport Sucks.  This website should remove such cowardly postings immediately.

Jay / Owner
Jay's Auto Transport, Inc.
7860 NW 50th Street