Complaint Review: Jays Tire Petersberg,Va

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: tire shop victim my blue dodge — Petersberg Virginia
Jays Tire Petersberg,Va
105 S Sycamore St Petersberg, Virginia USA

Jays Tire Petersberg,Va Flying Tires, Done Only By The An Incompetent Tire Shop Petersberg Virginia

I had my tires changed at jays tire on 4/25/2013 worst experience I ever had . Two days later on 4/27/2013 my front tire came flying off while I was driving down the road. After damaging my fender, bumper, door, and suspenion it went flying into a tree and a house. This did over 3500.00 in damage to my truck. I have contacted the owner [Jay himself] several times who pushed me off to his brother , who said there needed to come look at the truck the next day.

Well that never happened. So i continued to call and he conveniently is never there, i keep being told he will call me back and I never hear from him .  I was willing to run this threw my insurance company only wanting him to cover my deductable, as i was trying to play nice guy but the total lack of communication and care for being responsable for the work they do i find absolutely unexceptable.

This company should be shut down by someone and the owner should be thrown in jail. That tire could of seriously hurt or killed someone. His employees here are obviously unable to properly change tires and are incompetent, I recommend you never use this company to do any work for you. At this time i guess i have no choice but to look in to filing a lawsuit against the owner and business as I have tried to settle this the nice way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jays-Tire-PetersbergVa/Petersberg-Virginia-23803/Jays-Tire-PetersbergVa-Flying-Tires-Done-Only-By-The-An-Incompetent-Tire-Shop-Petersbe-1048988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jays Tire Petersberg,Va