Complaint Review: Jazz Auto Sales

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Mansfield Texas
Jazz Auto Sales
7000 Kennedale Pkwy Kennedale, Texas U.S.A.

Jazz Auto Sales Beware of the lemons! Kennedale Texas

I recently bought a vehicle from Enriqe.Always the same story,great car,will fix it if you have any problems!My car broke down 3 weeks after I financed it.His mechanic,Jesus,came to Braums and looked at it.The lifters were bad.I tried numerous times to talk to Enrique and was told he was in Mexico!I was without a car for 4 weeks!He finally called me and told me it would cost $800.00 to fix it.I gave him the money only because he had my car and I had no other way fixing it.

The car continued to have numerous problems!It finally broke down permanantly.I had already paid Enrique $1600.00.When I told him the car broke down again, He wanted me to give him the car back and we would call it even!Of course we all know he would fix it half a-- and sell it again!He was furious I would not return the vehicle to him.I called a towing company and havent seen it since! After all this happened I called his mechanic,Jesus,and had a long talk with him.He informed me he no longer worked at Jazz.He also informed me when Enrique sold a car he would talk trash about how stupid the buyers are!Wow!He drives a Cadillac Escalade he can afford from stealing from single moms working numerous jobs to make ends meet!I dont think he would like it if this were done to his wife and 5 kids or his girlfriend!Shame Shame!

Never Again!
Mansfield, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jazz-Auto-Sales/Kennedale-Texas-76060/Jazz-Auto-Sales-Beware-of-the-lemons-Kennedale-Texas-445904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jazz Auto Sales