Complaint Review: Jazzy Dollhouse Hair

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: keepingitreal — Jamaica New York United States of America
Jazzy Dollhouse Hair

Jazzy Dollhouse Hair http://www.jazzydollhouse.bigcartel.com/about-us unprofessional and deceitful Internet

ok so I ordered brazilian wavy hair with a closure, I was told it took 2 days to process to days to ship. Long story short I didnt get my order when I was expecting to. I was provided 3 different shipping dates and never offered an apology for being advised of something that wasnt going to happen. The final time I inquired about my order it was shipped 15 mins later, it took about 2 weeks for an order from Florida to where I am. Oddly I also ordered the same day items from overseas which I received before this one. When I got my order it was missing the closure, the owner wasnt very nice and defensive, she said I wasnt her only customer so maybe she forgot. She promised I would have that portion today, Its not here today. I have to dispute it with my bank. The hair wasnt brazilian or virgin it was jet black and smelled like hair from the beauty salon. At this point im convinced the hair is purchased some place else and sold as what the site represents. [continued below]....
..... Dont waste your time, money and your breath on this site. Go somewhere that is more up to par with their site and sends you confirmation of your orders without an attitude. Im sure the sole prop aka the owner is young and immature.  She still has yet to say sorry for my inconvience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jazzy-Dollhouse-Hair/internet/Jazzy-Dollhouse-Hair-httpwwwjazzydollhousebigcartelcomabout-us-unprofessional-and-d-1001212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jazzy Dollhouse Hair