Complaint Review: J.b. Hunt Transport Services Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: steve — mason Michigan USA
J.b. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
615 jb hunt corp dr lowell, Arkansas United States of America

J.b. Hunt Transport Services Inc. lease program is ripping me off / they only give money making deliveries to thier own fleet/ they are telling me i cannot quit without giving them 30 day notice/ i have not recieved a check in 8 weeks/ my check for this past week is at minus 1,000.00 / it seems every week my check always bala lowell, Arkansas

I started working for JB hunt in jan of 09. i have been with them for 8 months. My average paycheck for them is 0.00$ it seems my checks always balance out to 0. most weekends they leave me sitting whereveer i am without a load . my last paycheck was minus 1.000.00$ . I told them i was quitting. they said i have to give them 30 day notice , and that i have to leave truck at whatever terminal they see fit or they will claim that i abandoned the vehicle. And when i quit they will not provide transportation home for me after.  So far this year the truck has grossed over 57,000 and my take home is below 6,000. I have over 14,000$ invested in the truck. but jb hunt claims they dont give any money back that wwe have invested. But yet i have to come up with some way to pay taxes. I have lots of drivers ask me about the lease purchase plan with jb hunt. and i tell them the truth. its a ripoff . [continued below]....
..... they are scamming us . telling us we will get 2500 miles minimum a week. when in reality im lucky to get over 1500 miles. They are the ones with the money so they think they can step on anyone. i just wish there was an attorney with enough guts to stand up to them. i lost my apartment/ my car. and im behind on my child support because they are messing with my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jb-Hunt-Transport-Services-Inc/lowell-Arkansas-/Jb-Hunt-Transport-Services-Inc-lease-program-is-ripping-me-off-they-only-give-money-m-494287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.b. Hunt Transport Services Inc.