Complaint Review: Jc Barn

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Farmington Hills Michigan
Jc Barn
3385 Deer Valley Dr Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Jc Barn I ordered an external batter charger from JCBarn but never received it. Alpharetta Georgia

I placed an order with jcbarn.com for an external battery charger on 6/10/13.  I selected two day delivery at an additional charge.  The next day I received an confirmation email stating the order was received.

They emailed me a confirmation and order number.  It is now 6/20/10 and I have not received the package.   I've tried to call the company multiple times, to no answer.  Left messages and haven't had any of them returned.  They took the 59.00 dollars, and kept the productg.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jc-Barn/Alpharetta-Georgia-30004/Jc-Barn-I-ordered-an-external-batter-charger-from-JCBarn-but-never-received-it-Alpharet-1060726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jc Barn