Complaint Review: J.d Byrider Of Orlando / Cnac

• Submitted: Sat, July 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:leesburg Florida
J.d Byrider Of Orlando / Cnac
2413 W. Colonial Dr Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

J.d Byrider Of Orlando / Cnac j.d byrider has ripped me off and has stolen my original car Orlando Florida

in march 31 2008 i recieved a ford focus from their company. they moved and my payment after the first 4 was mailed to the following address, the guys that approved my application is no longer in the business for them. on that date i place my original car in there parking lot and they gave me permission to do so. a few weeks later i was tild that the car was not known to be on there premises,

they stole the car. i have the title in which i kept in order to find out what have they done with the vehicle. today the ford focus was repossed after i made several payments to them by mail and they said they never receive them as of july 1 2008 they claim it was the last payment received by me which was a complete lie.

not only that i have a mentally retarted child who was to be seen in va and i now they have takened the vehicle my children and i are now stranded in the state of virginia please someone tell me what to do. i have lost all the receipts to the payments for them and i don't know how i'm going to return back to florida.

Nickole
leesburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jd-Byrider-Of-Orlando-Cnac/Orlando-Florida-32804/Jd-Byrider-Of-Orlando-Cnac-jd-byrider-has-ripped-me-off-and-has-stolen-my-original-car-473191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.d Byrider Of Orlando / Cnac