Complaint Review: JdByrider Louisville KY

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Marilyn — Mt Washington Kentucky United States of America
JdByrider Louisville KY
Dixie Highway Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

JdByrider Louisville KY They tell you you will get in a car until..... Louisville , Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's part of your ROR posting....

On November 8, 2012 after receiving  about 15 calls  from JDByrider, I researched the company and  found the previous  franchise owner was sued  by the State of Kentucky and paid millions  on  loans  that were outrageous.

I was contacted  and decided to take the initial step to get a car. I was in the building in less than an hour  only to be  told  instead of a promissory note for the down payment, it was 500 down and on a job  for 3 months. Also because I was on unemployment it  was not  considered an income. Last i Heard  money is money and  you should be able  to buy a vehicle, after all to me  they  are nothing  more  than a buy here pay here lot.  I had two repossessions this  year  because  I lost a contract  job and in 2011 i lost another job. My unemployment took forever to come through  but  when it  did it was too late.

I am a single mom and times have been rough, I  am not looking for a pity p[arty  but to save  fuel  I could have been told ont he  phone  the same  thing.

Then my  19 year old daughter calls  them  and tells  them she can have 500.00 down  but because she works  part time at UPS she  also  cannot not  buy a car.

It was a horrible  experience and I will tell anyone  going to look for a car not  to go there. Kentucky  Attorney  General  should have banned  them  from doing  ANY  business in the state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JdByrider-Louisville-KY/Louisville-Kentucky-/JdByrider-Louisville-KY-They-tell-you-you-will-get-in-a-car-until-Louisville-K-966927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JdByrider Louisville KY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's part of your ROR posting....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"  It was a horrible  experience and I will tell anyone  going to look for a car not  to go there. Kentucky  Attorney  General  should have banned  them  from doing  ANY  business in the state."

"I had two repossessions this  year  because  I lost a contract  job and in 2011 i lost another job. My unemployment took forever to come through  but  when it  did it was too late.  I am a single mom and times have been rough.."

Would YOU loan money to someone like you with any reasonable expectation of getting repaid...probably not.

A lender is in the business to loan money and get it repaid...you sound like a seriously bad risk.

I don't care for JD Byrider either, but there's NO Ripoff here.

BTW, I DON'T work for them.