Complaint Review: Jdate.com

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Paul — Bayside New York United States of America
Jdate.com
www.jdate.com, California United States of America

Jdate.com Sparks Network Deleted my profile without warning and did not provide refund. www.jdate.com, California

*Author of original report: You have a point!

*Consumer Comment: And were you abusive?

Jdate is the worst singles online site out there! They arbitrarily deleted my profile before the end of my membership. They said I was abusive. I signed up for a 6 month membership and was deleted after a month and a half. I called up the company to see if I could get a prorated refund and they said they do not do that. They just took my money and deleted my profile. I did get a number of responses and met a number of women, but most were unattractive or had personality disorders. It was quite obvious why they were single. Please warn everyone out there not to join. It is a waste of time and a loser! Even if you are a good looking guy with a decent job, it is going to be very hard.. Don't do it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jdatecom/wwwjdatecom-California-/Jdatecom-Sparks-Network-Deleted-my-profile-without-warning-and-did-not-provide-refund-w-787368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jdate.com

You have a point!

AUTHOR: PB - (United States of America)

Yes... I did send out some nasty e-mails to some of the women. So yes... I did violate the terms of service. But it is still the worst singles site out there. I was in a serious relationship. The girl wanted me to move in with her, and I chose not to do that. I did not think it would work out long term. Big Mistake! I should have rolled the dice and moved in. This girl was desperate to get married. And I could have been her man. Because I did not move in, and we were not on the same page, she decided to move on. So I am back in the singles scene. I did not want  to look for someone new, and especially did not want to go back online. So yes... I am angry/frustrated with the whole process. The women help that along by being very manipulative and giving you excuses like "I am out of town", or "traveling". Even average/ugly girls get a lot of hits.While good looking guys who are doctors/lawyers have to struggle to get a few responses. So yes.... I am bitter and angry. And I gave a few people a piece of my mind. Still jdate is worst way to meet people. If you are lucky enough to get a date it's probably not going to work anyway. Better off going out into the field. But I appreciate you reading my post.

And were you abusive?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

You stated they said you were, and didn't type one thing afterward to dispute them, leading me to suspect you somehow violated their terms of membership, probably entitling them to deep six you without any refund.

Your complaints about the quality of women you hooked up with thru them too is really neither here nor there. Those women could pretty much post complaints here too about Jdate, since they ended up with YOU.