Complaint Review: Jean Galvanis

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Sussanah — Durham North Carolina United States of America
Jean Galvanis
7712 Shadowcreek Terrace Springfield, Virginia United States of America

Jean Galvanis Scam, fraudulent activity, conned money out of my company Springfield, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Another Experience With Jean Galvanis

I had the same experience with this guy. Hired him to install a new software in my company. Was slowly filtering funds out of my account. Had set up a key login tracer without my knowledge. Was privy to my companies daily activities including financial transactions. Cost me a lot to get a everything fixed. Reported to the authorities. Beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jean-Galvanis/Springfield-Virginia-22153/Jean-Galvanis-Scam-fraudulent-activity-conned-money-out-of-my-company-Springfield-Virg-717773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jean Galvanis

Another Experience With Jean Galvanis

AUTHOR: emmanuel - ()

Miss Susanah,

I don't know the specific details of your business engagement with Mr. Jean Galvanis. All I can say is that I know and have worked with Mr Jean Galvanis on many projects for many years. I am also a tech professional and have worked with many companies, public and private, including federal agencies. His professional expertise has never been questioned. He has also taught and even mentored other successful professional on the subject matter that you are referring to. He holds numerous awards on the same.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not privy to the details of whatever you are accusing him of. I would vouch for and testify about his professional expertise.

Thanks,