Complaint Review: Jean-Shoes

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jan — North Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Jean-Shoes

Jean-Shoes Seller's Name: yanli hou Want me to wear the dish sponge they sent me instead of the shoes I ordered. Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes.  Not very expensive shoes ($38.07).  On the seller's website, as I continued to review my order status updates, it read that my order was pending.  I had receive a statement from pay pay that the seller had been paid but my order still read as "pending".  I contacted the seller on 2
separate occasions about the status of my order but I received no response.  Finally, after waiting nearly 30 days, I opened a dispute case with Paypal.  They performed an investigation and informed me that the seller provided proof that my order had been sent.  No date, tracking or carrier information was ever provided to me.  After escalating my case with Paypal, I attempted to go back onto the seller's website only to find that it no longer existed, at least I couldn't find it.  I have a habit of bookmarking every website that I purchase anything from so that I can find the site easier.  But when I click on the bookmark for this seller, i receive an error message that Google was unable to locate this website.  I knew I was in trouble the.  It was while I was in the process of searching for the seller'site that I came across the "Ripoff Report" regarding my seller.  After reading about the seller who receive a 22 cent sponge It finally dawned on me what happened.  I also received a 22 cent sponge, but at the time, I had no idea who, what, or why I was receiving it.  I thought it was some kind of thank you or promotional item.  I had no idea, until I stumbled across the Ripoff Report, that the sponge represented my shoes.  I can't even scrub my feet with this, let alone cover them.  I really upset.  I wish I had come across your site earlier.  Live and Lean!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jean-Shoes/internet/Jean-Shoes-Sellers-Name-yanli-hou-Want-me-to-wear-the-dish-sponge-they-sent-me-instead-968880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jean-Shoes