Complaint Review: Jeannette Mullins

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: alisoniacadonia — Kenly North Carolina
Jeannette Mullins
1801 SW Wanamaker Road, Topeka, , KS 66604 USA

Jeannette Mullins aka Carol Collamore This individual contacted me via e-mail to purchase a motorcycle via PayPal. I was sent a fake PayPal receipt of funds but was told I needed to pay up front $950.00 to shipper Carol Collamore who would pick up the motorcycle at my home. Upon Googling Jeannette Mullins, I got a Ripoff Report where this individual tried to do this same thing to another person selling a motorcycle. Topeka Kansas

Fortunately, I looked for this shipper in Topeka before I wired any money. No sale via PayPal or Craig's List should cost the seller any money up front. This individual also stated they were a molecular biologist buying this bike as a gift for their father; however, their grammar, syntax and spelling in their initial e-mail contact was obviously not that of a professional. Thanks, RipoffReport!

This individual contacted me regarding a motorcycle for sale on Craig's List.  The contact was via e-mail from Jeannette Mullins.  She wanted to buy the motorcycle for her father for Christmas.

THis individual stated she was a molecular biologist although her grammar, syntax, spelling was obviously not that of a professional.

She sent me a fake PayPal receipt of funds with instruction for me to wire her shipper, Carol Collamore, $950.00 for shipping the motorcycle.  Once those funds were verified, then my money for the bike would be released from PayPal.

I Googled Carol Collamore and found Ripoff Report on Jeannette Mullins aka Carol Collamore trying to pull off this same fraud on another motorcycle deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeannette-Mullins/Topeka-KS-66604/Jeannette-Mullins-aka-Carol-Collamore-This-individual-contacted-me-via-e-mail-to-purchase-1097335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeannette Mullins