Complaint Review: Jef Welch

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. Ichiro — Internet United States of America
Jef Welch

Jef Welch Jef 'Jeffrey' Welch Jef Welch SCAM artist EXPOSED!!, Con Man Trivani and Sisel Con Artist, Fraud. Tokyo, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I made false accusations about Jef Welch

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Was Created by an Anonymous Person, Mr. Ichiro is NOT a Real Person. This is a LIE and is for One Reason, Jelousy and Competition

Jef Welch guy is a TOTAL SCAM ARTIST!  This 'so called' Trivani master distributor, "Jef Welch" will sell you on a complete lie on how he built Neways and Sisel.  He claims to have build organizations that generated as much as $400 million in annual sales in addition to creating over 600+ millionaires.

Well guess what, my research team verified everything and had a conversation with Neways and Sisel ...here is what we found.  Jef NEVER built a downline in neways...EVER! He became friends with the Mower family and under special circumstances and loyalty was able to put himself in a good situation.

When the Mowers launched Sisel, this fraudlent and convincing Con man Jef "Jeffrey Welch" convinced one of the owner's sons to give him a position that override the entire Sisel organization and he was immediately made to become a master distributor. [continued below]....
.....  The owner was in not involved with the company at the time and Jef almost put the company out of business with his lack of leadership, knowledge, and con man tactics.  Once the owner was more involved with the company he found out that that the con man and fraud Jef Welch could not build a downline then took it away. Out of desperation, Mr. Welch aka "MLM business man" Jef Welch went to Agel and created a bold face lie in order to get financial assistance. He also con them to believe he had strong international contacts. After the Agel debacle, Jef "Con Man" Welch
went to Trivani and created this video:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYaiB6m1AK0
Now he calls himself the "MLM business man" who does that? He is a total fraud and con man and has attempted to raid my downline in Tokyo, but no one would follow him. run away when you see
this con and hide your wallets and run!!

Mr. Ichiro
Japan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jef-Welch/internet/Jef-Welch-Jef-Jeffrey-Welch-Jef-Welch-SCAM-artist-EXPOSED-Con-Man-Trivani-and-Sisel-C-725070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jef Welch

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I made false accusations about Jef Welch

AUTHOR: Mr. Ichiro - ()

Hello,

I am Mr. Ichiro, the person who originally posted negative report about Mr. Jef Welch. I was told false rumors about Mr. Welch and was very angry at the time. I want to apologize for my wrong actions. I should not have said such things. I am sorry. I have dishonored myself, and my family. I have learned the truth about Jef Welch after placing this report on this site, so it is important for me to apologize.

I have seen evidence that Mr. Welch is authentic and a truthful business man. I tried to remove this report, however this website will not cooperate and help me do such a thing. All I can do is offer my sincere apology to Mr. Welch and to many of whom I have caused confusion and insult.

Mr. Welch is a very respected leader in the world. I know this, and I personally worked in his organization at Sisel International and also Neways. Again, I am sorry for my actions.

Mr. Ichiro

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Jef Welch - (United States of America)

I have nothing to defend here. My character has always been above the standards of the profession. If this report is factual, why would there be clear evidence available to the public of my long-term distributorship with Neways, their $20 Million lawsuit against me when I left Neways (of which Neways did not win). I left Neways with the former owner, Tom Mower Sr. to start Sisel International, of which I was the founding distributor with ID# USA0000001 (Listed as Five Star Executive, LLC). After Sisel, I obtained the master position with Trivani International, of which Tom Mower, Sr.'s ex-wife was owner, with teams both domestically and internationally, for the purpose of helping them merge with another MLM company.

The Report filed here slandering my reputation is just simply untrue. My affiliations are solid and documented. Mr. Ichiro is a bogus, pretentious name. The person who placed this report is not even willing to expose their true identity.

I have many friends and fellow distributors in the industry and profession who know me, have seen my history first hand, traveled with me in dozens of foreign countries, experienced my success and many have gained benefit from my financial assistance and support to help create their success. Gutless, anonymous reports such as this should not merit my attention or time to dispute or rebut.

Sincerely,