Complaint Review: Jeff Berger NAGLREP

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: P Balzano — Boca Raton Florida
Jeff Berger NAGLREP
7280 W. Palmetto Park Rd, Ste. 110 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Jeff Berger NAGLREP discrimination, realtor, Hates Mormons, LDS Hater, Rippoff, beware, red liner, Boca Raton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you are a liar and I have contacted the FBI to investigate your reputation clean business

*General Comment: Looking for a Mormon realtor why verbally abuse me?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: again.. i have reported you to the FBI for your lies and filed a restraining order

*General Comment: If this is true it is horrible

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: again..You are lying and I have a restraining order against u which u r violating

*Author of original report: Jeff Berger, very unprofessional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are lying and I have a restraining order against u which u r violating

I am a LDS, Mormon man, I have been trying to sell my home here in Florida and asked Jeff Berger to come look at my house as a possible listing agent. When he came to our house, he asked about a book on our coffee table called Book of Mormon. We explained it was our religion, at this poitpoint Jeff Berger started yelling at my wife and I saying he will not list or shoe any home owned by anyone who is LDS or Mormon. He said he has nothing but problems with our church. when asking Jeff Berger why, he said because he is gay and Mormons hate gays. I explained to him this wasn't true and in fact our son is gay and we love and respect him. Jeff Berger still refused to list our house and also told us he will not show it if a client asks to see it once it is listed. BEWARE people!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Berger-NAGLREP/Boca-Raton-Florida-33433/Jeff-Berger-NAGLREP-discrimination-realtor-Hates-Mormons-LDS-Hater-Rippoff-beware-r-1035462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Berger NAGLREP

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Sad to see the lies - ()

You are just a scammer... I don't have time for liars like you in my life. Your report is all lies because you are a hater. Don't try to bully or scam me. You are violating a restraining order so back back and reconsider your scam.

#2 General Comment

Looking for a Mormon realtor why verbally abuse me?

AUTHOR: PH - ()

I was looking for a Mormon realtor and came across this article on google. I thought it was disgusting and hurtful. It sounds as if Mr. Berger and Paul Balzano have some serious issues and both should seek professional help.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Sad to see the lies - ()

This is all a lie.. and you are trying to scam me with a service to try and repair my reputation on google. You or your scam company has called me 3x to "assist me in cleaning my reputation in google".

I have submitted the contact info of your scam companies that have contacted me to to FBI.

#4 General Comment

If this is true it is horrible

AUTHOR: PH - ()

My name is Peter and I came across this in my search for a Mormon realtor to help me relocate. Paul if this is true then the state should take action on Mr. Berger and he should lose his real estate license. If Mr. Berger is correct then you shoul be arrested.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Sad to see the lies - ()

This is all a lie... and you are trying to defame me in google.  I will not deal with you anymore.  The police will pick you up based on your IP address and other identifying information.  You are lying and I have a restraining order against u which u r violating.

Jeff Berger, very unprofessional

AUTHOR: P Balzano - ()

Jeff,

My wife and I would be happy to talk to the FBI or the Boca police. You may give then our name and address or we are easy to find, we have an office here. I feel like you are blaming everyone but yourself for what you have done.  I did just look through the other reports here and it seems you have been having a lot of problems with your little scam businesses all over the US. All I have to say is I am who I say I am, Paul is my first name. People can make up there own mind if they want to get involved in one of your scams or dicriminatory practices.

May I add that any lawyer who reads your reports can see you are dishonest. In order to get a restraining order against someone, first you have to had lived with them, second you are saying I'm not who I am?? How do you file anything against me if you say I'm not me.LOL.  I feel bad for you Jeff, I really wish that you could take the time a learn about LDS/Mormons and see that we are not in any way against gays.

It seems you have had many problems, I hope you can work this all out and become a decent human being.

Sincerely, Paul Balzano

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are lying and I have a restraining order against u which u r violating

AUTHOR: Sad to see the lies - ()

You are in Arizona and a sad individual. You have no property in Florida and Get a life. I never met or know you. This is your 3rd report on me and each 1 conflicts with the other. One you are in Phoenix, another sonewhere else, now Boca. Do you think I really care about this? You are a gay basher and are trying to make me look bad on google. So when the FBI tracks your IP address and your local police department pick you up off of the street for violating a restraining order... then your fun will begin!!

And if u know anything about google, the more you "spam" these fake reports, the less relevant they become. Your game is over. Move on to your next hate victim.

Or are you affiliated with the reputation cleaner company that contacted me trying to sell me search engine reputation clean up services?? ahahahaha.. good shake down attempt.