Complaint Review: Jeff Calhoun

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Dane Alexander — Surprise Arizona United States of America
Jeff Calhoun
1260 North Kings Road, West Hollywood, CA 90069 West Hollywood, California United States of America

Jeff Calhoun PROBABLY LIED on multiple issues West Hollywood, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dane Alexander does not own Maya filmscript, No Pay

*Author of original report: Jeff Calhoun Is Lying: Here's Proof

Jeff Calhoun is provably lying. Have witnesses stating my writing began on the book Maya in 1996; was registered with US Copyright Office in 1998; and was out for worldwide sales since 2004. I didnt even meet my Hollywood screenwriter until 2006! Therefore, my screenwriter could not have written the book as Calhoun states.

Calhoun has never challenged my book ownership with the US Patent Office or even the Screenwriters Guild Of America West with whom the screenplay is formally registered.

Then he goes on to claim assault, yet I have never met the man. If said assault was true, why has he not registered it with even one legal authority?

Calhoun also states I have terrorist intentions. If so, what is his proof? And why has he not taken this to Homeland Security, or at least his local police?

Even other movie writers like James Cameron of Avatar or the authors of The Matrix have numerous, unfounded challenges of their Intellectual Property ownership. Once fame sets in, such opportunity-seeking allegations tend to come out of the woodwork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Calhoun/West-Hollywood-California-/Jeff-Calhoun-PROBABLY-LIED-on-multiple-issues-West-Hollywood-California-989957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Calhoun

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dane Alexander does not own Maya filmscript, No Pay

AUTHOR: jeff calhoun - ()

08:58:45

Hi.  I just found this deceitful post by Dane Alexander.  The original complaint on ripoff report is by me against his treasures of antiquity inc.  I dont lie at all regarding Dane Alexander.  I also speak for Quartermain Productions, a film company found by Dane Alexander thru Don Grenough.  There is no pay, no money, paid to Quartermain Productions by Dane Alexander.  Dane Alexander is not to sell or represent film screenplay Maya, begun in 1978 and solely owned by Quatermain Productions.  In 2012 and 2013 I met with my client and business partner Don Grenough.  At breakfast Don got a call from Dane Alexander.  Don said he didnt know him but Dane claimed to have over 40 million dollars to do a film.  I spoke with Dane Alexander clearly identfying myself, and biz relationships.  Dane Alexander claimed he had over 40 million dollars, 47000000.00 usd, but then explained and requested first I find him 10000000.00 and he would go get the rest. Then also he posted this libel.  I sent him 2 packets of evidence regarding ownership of Maya and proving in detail in over 30 pages.  Dane would mail it over to our office, back to us.   Odd.  Mr. Butler claimed Dane Alexander had been incarcerated in England for 9 years.  I dont know.  I do know we own our screenplay, and Dane no pay.

There is no evidence I am aware of at all about me.  He can mail it. He can email it, but never has.

And one more thing,  Quartermain Productions will not permit use of the Maya screenplay ever to be used with Dane Alexander. The owner has decided.

There is a story of a chase ING bank account we are pulling all bank records that somehow might reveal stolen money.

Also we have all development Maya material and records.  I could post Dane Alexander biz plan for Maya seeking lots of money and using pictures of famous actors and actresses without consent.  We do not do such, only good business with good people.  Eworld, I2G, pyramid style stuff we have complaints on.

Jeff Calhoun Is Lying: Here's Proof

AUTHOR: Dane - (United States of America)

Jeff Calhoun Is lying: Heres Proof