Complaint Review: Jeff Carlson, Jeffrey A. Carlson, JA Carlson

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:bigfork Minnesota
Jeff Carlson, Jeffrey A. Carlson, JA Carlson
51676 Etter Road Talmoon, Minnesota U.S.A.

Jeff Carlson, Jeffrey A. Carlson, JA Carlson child support evasion, and IRS evasion Talmoon Minnesota

Since 2002 there has been a court order for child support for two children. He has never willingly paid support, only the minimum amount that will keep him out of jail. He will go 3-4 mo. and not pay anything, this time it went on five and a half mo. without payment. I reported his SSN, drivers license number, license plate numbers for his two dodge ram supercabs, license plate number for his vintage corvette, and his 2006-7 dodge intrepid( he accumulated these vehicles while he is in arrears). I provided a legal description of his real property for child support also. He fits all the criteria for contempt of court but my CS worker happens to have went to school with him and associates, lives in the same small town as he does so I guess I am stuck. I have emailed the Federal Offices of Child Support tipline with all this information and included his current checking account number to no avail. I have contacted my CS workers supervisor asking her to be removed from the case for conflict of interest to no avail. The Minnesota Judicial Branch website showed my ex has had two dui's, driving after revokation, no proof of insurance, in LESS than ONE year but my case if still in locating activity. I called my CS worker to tell her about this and the next step taken was drivers license suspension...AFTER I told her he doesn't HAVE a license to suspend. I am not on any public assistance and don't want to be, but what other options do I have? I can't afford a lawyer because I am paying for braces for two children at the same time (and ex isn't paying ANY dental or medical despite sending copies of all outstanding bills). Help! When I have an outstanding bill, I don't have the luxery of sending a few bucks in five, six months. I can't tell the dentist or doctor, heating or electric company that I will pay, then NOT pay. I'm up for any suggestions. Thanks for reading.

bigfork, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Carlson-Jeffrey-A-Carlson-JA-Carlson/Talmoon-Minnesota-56637/Jeff-Carlson-Jeffrey-A-Carlson-JA-Carlson-child-support-evasion-and-IRS-evasion-Talmoo-328217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Carlson, Jeffrey A. Carlson, JA Carlson