Complaint Review: Jeff Ciavone

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Clinton Township Michigan United States of America
Jeff Ciavone

Jeff Ciavone ELOVE - $5000 Charge after letter was signed with NO Service rendered Internet

Went into their location for a dating service and was mislead about their services.  They stated that they would provide dating services and if I wasn't happy with the service that I could cancel it within 3 Business days.

I decided against the service and attempted to cancel after 24 hours and they refused to give me initial $1000 deposit and force charged my account another $1000.

FACTS:

- I never went on ANY dates or received information about any potential dates.

- I never was contacted to go on any dates by their organization or anyone associated with their organization.

- I attempted to get my intial deposit back and was informed that I would have to pay more money to cancel the contract.

- I never completed the intial profile information.

- They send my an additional bill for another $1500 Dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Ciavone/internet/Jeff-Ciavone-ELOVE-5000-Charge-after-letter-was-signed-with-NO-Service-rendered-Intern-996627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Ciavone