- Report: #996627
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jeff Ciavone
Jeff CiavoneInternet United States of America
Jeff Ciavone ELOVE - $5000 Charge after letter was signed with NO Service rendered Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I decided against the service and attempted to cancel after 24 hours and they refused to give me initial $1000 deposit and force charged my account another $1000.
- I never went on ANY dates or received information about any potential dates.
- I never was contacted to go on any dates by their organization or anyone associated with their organization.
- I attempted to get my intial deposit back and was informed that I would have to pay more money to cancel the contract.
- I never completed the intial profile information.
- They send my an additional bill for another $1500 Dollars.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Ciavone/internet/Jeff-Ciavone-ELOVE-5000-Charge-after-letter-was-signed-with-NO-Service-rendered-Intern-996627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.