Complaint Review: Jeff Galpern - Jeffrey Galpern - Jeff Howell Galpern

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
Jeff Galpern - Jeffrey Galpern - Jeff Howell Galpern
5607 NW 38th Ave Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Jeff Galpern - Jeffrey Galpern - Jeff Howell Galpern, now has a 16 Million Dollar Personal Judgement against him! Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: I am Jeff Galpern the LOSER with a 16 Million $ Personal Judgement !!!!!!

Jeff Galpern has violated the RICO ACT and has been found guilty on ALL counts against him in the Lawsuit of Icarus Investments vs Galpern .
He now has a 16 Million Dollar Personal Judgement against him !

This can be seen at the Palm Beach County Clerk website,
Go To the "Official Records Listing" it is on the left , type in Galpern Jeff and then go to view Icarus vs Galpern and read it for yourself !

He claims that he did promotional work for Icarus,But was UNABLE to show ANY proof to the court as to any form of Promotional work that he did...The court asked him..Ok Jeff ,You did promotional work for Icarus,show the court what you did...and he couldnt show anything..Why?

Because he didnt do any..he is a GREAT LIAR !

Nsx racer 13
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Galpern-Jeffrey-Galpern-Jeff-Howell-Galpern/Boca-Raton-Florida-33496/Jeff-Galpern-Jeffrey-Galpern-Jeff-Howell-Galpern-now-has-a-16-Million-Dollar-Personal-452591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Galpern - Jeffrey Galpern - Jeff Howell Galpern

I am Jeff Galpern the LOSER with a 16 Million $ Personal Judgement !!!!!!

AUTHOR: Nsx Racer 13 - (U.S.A.)

Its True... I am a Liar and Scum Bag....I never do any Promotional work...I just say that I will....and I never fund any companies either...I just sell the stock that I get and keep all the money !
I also have an IRS Tax Lien for $602,000.....But I dont care !!!!!

I have violated the RICO ACT and has been found guilty on ALL counts against me in the Lawsuit of Icarus Investments vs Galpern .
I now havw a 16 Million Dollar Personal Judgement against me !

This can be seen at the Palm Beach County Clerk website,
Go To the 'Official Records Listing' it is on the left , type in Galpern Jeff and then go to view Icarus vs Galpern and read it for yourself !

I claim that I did promotional work for Icarus,But I was UNABLE to show ANY proof to the court as to any form of Promotional work that I did...The court asked me..Ok Jeff ,You did promotional work for Icarus,show the court what you did...and I couldnt show anything..Why?

Because I didnt do any..I am a GREAT LIAR !

Nsx racer 13