Complaint Review: Jeff Hahn

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Rit — Hallandale Florida United States of America
Jeff Hahn
4267 N. Federal Hwy Jensen Beach, Florida United States of America

Jeff Hahn Independent Marine Survey Service Boat survey was a ripoff!! He took my money and did little Jensen Beach, Florida

I hired this man to survey a 25' Sea Ray  Mercruiser I/O I bought.  His report MISSED several major problems with the boat.  Before I got the boat back to my dock, I spent over $2,000 on repairs.  Within a month, I was told by two mechanics that not only had I been duped, but the surveyor missed several other glaring problems with the boat. I would recommend you DO NOT hire this guy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Hahn/Jensen-Beach-Florida-34957/Jeff-Hahn-Independent-Marine-Survey-Service-Boat-survey-was-a-ripoff-He-took-my-money-a-977226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Hahn