Complaint Review: Jeff Lerner

• Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: Tmass — Sacramento California United States of America
Jeff Lerner

Jeff Lerner - Work With Jeff scam Internet

I submitted my email to the Work With Jeff website, it looked interesting.  I received several emails and was interesting learning more before spending the $29 application fee.  So, I called the phone number on the bottom of the email.  I actually got Jeff personally.  Well, this must have been quite a surprise for him.  He asked how I got the number and seemed quite flustered.  He them asked me to forward the email to him.  He also said he would call me back since he was on hold at the time with another client.

He never called me back.  He never emailed me.  If you cannot support the product you are selling, then obviously it is a scam.  I am glad I did not waste my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Lerner/internet/Jeff-Lerner-Work-With-Jeff-scam-Internet-789419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Lerner