Complaint Review: Jeff Lucas

413 N. Maple Brighton, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 2094504868
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Jeff Lucas Lucas Contracting-Power House Retail Services he is contracted to Power House and advertising as Power House. Left workers travel out of state left with no money to get home, still haven't got paid Jeff Lucas- Had my son and a friend do work for him and up to this day they still haven't gotten paid!! They worked hard and no pay!! Brighton, Illinois

I have spoken with Jeff Lucas regarding the money that is owed to my son and a friend of mine, I also have contacted Power House and when Jeff Lucas found out he was mad and said that if I contacted them again he will not pay these 2 guys for the work they did. I was told to be patient and he will see what he can do and that he was waiting to get paid and when he gets paid the workers will get paid.  Well it has been awhile and today I contacted him he said that he is still fighting them and if he gets paid yes he will pay but if they dont pay he wont be able to pay.

Well I am sorry that he got him self in this mess, but these guys traveled out of state with little money on them, was told they would have transportation up and back and twenty dollars for food a day!! well that didn't happen.  They worked hard in bad weather not much to eat and misserable.  I had to find a way to get my son home, he wanted to stick it out and would call me and tex me what was going on. I finally told him he needed to come home, he was told that his check would be mailed to his home and that didn't happen.  I had to borrow money to get him home!!! over three hundred dollars (out of pocket).  My friend also had to have someone pay for him to get home also three hundred (out of pocket).  How is this possible that he can have these guys work for him and not get paid!!! long hours on tree trimming trucks, bad weather, not much to eat and to top it off had to find a way to get home out of state from IL to CA!!! I am so upset about this something needs to be done!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Lucas/Brighton-Illinois-62012/Jeff-Lucas-Lucas-Contracting-Power-House-Retail-Services-he-is-contracted-to-Power-House-a-510556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Lucas