Complaint Review: Jeff Maher / JKR Industries Ltd.

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2000

• Reported By:Fergus ON
Jeff Maher / JKR Industries Ltd.
Mount Forest Mount Forest, ON U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-877-731-7194
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

I Need Help With a Dead Beat Dad Jeff Maher / JKR Industries Ltd. Ontario Canada

I have been divorced from JEFF MAHER for 2 and a half years and have had no success with the law in obtaining monies owed to me and my two boys. I am now absolutely broke, living with friends (as I cannot even afford a place of my own) and just this month this DEADBEAT put stop payment on his $400.00 child support payment and told me he wasn't going to pay me anything more until I signed a passport for the boys.

I am absolutely terrified to sign a passport for them as I am not sure I would ever see the boys or him again if I did. This man has been abusive for years and I finally got away from him 2 and a half years ago. But, it feels like I will never get away from him and his abuse. He just finds another form.

His child support payment should not be dependant on whether he is getting his own way or not. He has only the money issue to control me from now. I have run out of finances to fight him and am running out of the strength and willpower to try and get what is mine. He is remarried and lives on a combined income of over $200,000. I am struggling on with an income of only $18 000.00. I need HELP !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Maher-JKR-Industries-Ltd/Mount-Forest-ON-N0G-2L0/I-Need-Help-With-a-Dead-Beat-Dad-Jeff-Maher-JKR-Industries-Ltd-Ontario-Canada-3563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Maher / JKR Industries Ltd.