Complaint Review: Jeff Margolin/Bostonjunkcars.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: TellaFunkingU — Framingham Massachusetts United States of America
Jeff Margolin/Bostonjunkcars.com
84 Rockford rd. Internet United States of America

Jeff Margolin/Bostonjunkcars.com Jeff Dana Margolin Illegally Towed/dishonest/deciteful/unprofessional Norfolk, Ma., Internet

*General Comment: Scum

*Author of original report: Mr. Jeffery Dana Margolin / Re: "Looseeer"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: looseeer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: low life lies

*Author of original report: Bahhh Bahh Butt-HHut! Thats not all folk's!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: thank you for your comment

*Consumer Comment: Privity of contract part 2

*Author of original report: "Ahhh" Appealed-Appealed-Appealed!

*Consumer Comment: Privity of contract.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OH WELL: DENIED DENIED DENIED

*Author of original report: "Court's set to rule".......

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: camaro owner not happy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: the wrong person on trial

Jeff Dana Margolin aka Bostonjunkcars.com aka 1-774-244-1154.......

Jeff Margolin's web site list 35+ years in the auto buisness...
He has an add in a paper list removal of vehicles paying up to $500 dollars plus add list's phone.
Jeff also has ad's on the cape along with apartment rental's. Jeff is also on-line complaining about someone placing an ad with his phone# listing a free car(I wonder why?!)(hmmm).
My complaint is how he towed a car from private property without proper authority(s) involved and illegaly towed /crushed my "1970 rs Camaro" which was in original condition(maching numbers#)...
I tryed to get the police involved. They said it was a civil matter, even though my car was illegaly towed and crushed. My problem is that Jeff never verified the owner of the car, broke/never followed the law(s) M.G.L.c266 subsection 120D...
My car restored properly was worth approximately $50,000. dollars in a private sale, in an auction?!
My car would sell in the range of $100,000.......Look the up on-line/check the auction houses!

Jeff Dana Margolin of w. mansfield, Ma. and the Home-owner at present time are facing criminal charges of Larceny over $250(felony) and violation of mass. tow laws chapter 266 subsection 120D
I have a good civil law suit to follow shortly after for each! I much more would have preferd to have my 1970 rs camaro returned to me and see buisness run properly. That car meant alot to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-MargolinBostonjunkcarscom/internet/Jeff-MargolinBostonjunkcarscom-Jeff-Dana-Margolin-Illegally-Toweddishonestdecitefulun-743152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Margolin/Bostonjunkcars.com

#1 General Comment

Scum

AUTHOR: Eightman - ()

I have recently run into this guy on other business.  He owes me money like dozens of other people and businesses in Mass.  We sued him and won and he still won't pay.  I wont go into details, but my dealings with his were absolutley atrocious!  He probably can't figure out who I am becasue he has been sued by many many people and businesses.  Pick a court and he is a defendant there.  This guys owes everyone and their mother.  Trust Me!!!  I am looking at the public report in my hands now.   He is and will always be a SCUMBAG!!!!  Never do business with him!  You are warned!!

Mr. Jeffery Dana Margolin / Re: "Looseeer"

AUTHOR: TellaFunkingU - (USA)

Defamation? lol... "Motion to Reconsider" filed. Possibly soon to come, appeal to the appellate court! "I" believe the only reason Framingham court did not file charges against "YOU" was my car mysteriously appeared during the hearing after you told "CONSUMER AFFAIRS" the car was gone/crushed. "YOU" also tried to claim in court under oath that Ms. D'Martino, Flora denied received payment from "YOU" for "MY" car, which she denied "UNDER OATH". "YOU" never produced any payment document, hmmm! For the record, the Framingham court said, "it was satisfied" that the car was to be returned to its "RIGHTFUL OWNER". The court also told you to release "MY" car to "ME!" You did not without a "release of liability"... First paragraph stated "YOU" were to return the car to the "Framingham area". "YOU" did not! This is why we are still in court! "You" had no legal authority to take that car and know it! "I" think "I" will further look into the appealing the criminal aspect of this matter to the appellate court also. "DO NOT" let "ILLEGAL" behavior go unpunished! Right a wrong!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

looseeer

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (USA)

so folks i was just notified from marlboro dist court that small claims matter against me from james lefevra (WAS FOUND IN MY FAVOR DISMISSED ONCE AGAIN). this sue happy nit wit james lefevra from framingham has nothing better to do so be aware of this person. he has lost all cases against me and my company. all can be seen for public record in framingham dist court & marlborough dist court. we are currently filing a civil law suite angainst james lefevra for (INTERNET DEFAMATION)  see ya soon.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

low life lies

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (USA)

i dont owe anybody nothing so lets start with this beuatifull bucket of rust that where talking about not to mention what he thinks is a prize possesion of non matching numbers, is what you think you have there jimmy jimbo james, what ever the out come is fella you will lose at the end you see young fella you dont have a pot to piss in ya know what im talking about so moving on if there is judgment on me thats ok i will appeal and thats when i bring in my army of legals pros on retaina what do you have well viewers lets show you what this man has view the picures below and you be the judge. and for public record my friends HIS CASE AGAINST ME IN FRAMINGHAM DIST COURT HAS BE DISSMISED 2X BY CLERK AND 1X BY THE FIRST JUSTICE OF THE COURTS ALL PUBLIC RECORD HELP YOU SELF.

Bahhh Bahh Butt-HHut! Thats not all folk's!!!

AUTHOR: TellaFunkingU - (USA)

Yesterday(2/12/2013) mr. Magolin(Aka BostonJunkCars.com)(Aka www.Captianmilo@comcast.com) and wife attended a hearing at "Marlboro dist. court!" "He(they) seemed very very unhappy(lmao)"... Seems he did not understand or is willing to understand the "objective" of "court of law"... "I" have one question for yeah, so do you feel lucky "PUNK?" well, do yeah?!/... Seems that ignoring my "93A letter of demand" for the tow charges in the "Release of Liability" is gonna "COST" YOU!(lmfao)-(Daaaaahhhh!)... "Mr. Jeffrey Dana Margolin," you seemed extremely upset(am "I" wrong?) perhaps you should have listened  to your wife when she said, "calm down/get this in order here"(the truth will set you free)(lol)... So, you truth stretcher! For the record, "I" would like "ALL" to know that the "Framingham Dist. court did "NOT" dismiss my complaint against "YOU" for "GRAND THEFT AUTO" and violation of the Massachusetts general laws(M.G.L), "Chapter 266 Subsection 120-D(Tow laws)" get it right(predator towing!) They just figured that "I" got my car back, so why clog up the court any further?/ Shall we go to the Appellate court?/(lmfao)... Anyhow, today's update is brought to you by the letter "M"... If you don't want problem's with people(s), MMMMMMM "DO NOT" LIE, CHEAT OR (attempt)STEAL(and go to church)!!! The letter "M" in this matter is used in the sentence(boy's & girl's)(for "NOT" properly behaving)(especially to the letter of the law(s))...  In your circumstance, for "forcing" me into sending you a "release of liability letter"(attached with a 93A)(after the court ordered "YOU" to release "MY" car to me) to retrieve "MY beautiful 1970 rs Camaro"(matching numbers!) at "MY" expense, when it clearly stated in the first paragraph that "YOU" are to return "MY" beautiful 1970 rs Camaro(with matching numbers) back to the "Framingham" area from "Mansfield"... from with hence "YOU" did not(pity)("I" "pity" the fool)! So, once again(boy's & girl's)! The letter "M"... When you behave poorly in a "civil" matter, it will "COST" "YOU" "Money(s)!!!" Take care "ALL" til next time.......

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (USA)

maybe this will put some common sense in his head.

Privity of contract part 2

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

You're sueing the WRONG PARTY.  Go ask any attorney about "privity of contract" and you'll learn for yourself what you need to do.

You need to sue the home owner who contracted them to remove this unregistered vehicle from their property-not the company that towed it away.

If this vehicle was not properly titled, registered, and insured, you're gonna have a very hard time convincing any judge or jury that this rustbucket was NOT abandoned property.

How was it that this car was left on someone else's property???

"Ahhh" Appealed-Appealed-Appealed!

Denied(?)="Appealed""Appealed""Appealed"="Guilty!"...

Jeff, You have'nt spoken about decision for application of "Harrassment" in the Attleboro court system! What happend? LMFAO...(new date on the way!)(stay tuned...)!!!

Privity of contract.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

The case was righteously dismissed based on a tenet of law called "privity of contract."

Simply stated, in this case the car owner needs to sue the person who contracted you to remove the vehicle from the property-not you.

IF this person had an attorney, you should file a complaint with your State Bar Association for bringing a frivolous lawsuit and you may be able to sue the car owner and/or the attorney for the same thing.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OH WELL: DENIED DENIED DENIED

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (USA)

ON AUGUST 25TH CHARGES AGAINST MY GOOD COMPANY THAT WERE BROUGHT AGAINST ME BY JAMES LEFEVRA HAVE BEEN DISMISSED BY FIRST JUSTICE JUDGE IN FRAMINGHAM DIST COURT. THANK YOU.

"Court's set to rule".......

AUTHOR: TellaFunkingU - (USA)

As for the latest matter concerning "Jeff Dana Margolin".......The mattera "at this time" is coming before a "First Justice" of the court's Aug.25th.......To be continued!

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

camaro owner not happy

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (USA)

mr camaro owner was not happy in framingham dist court today becaause the clerk denied his claim against me on criminal charges he said nothing doin,  and the camaro owner told me to bring my pocket book and a lawyer. and he is going to ask the judge to rehear the case. he does not want his car back he wants lots of money so he is trying to legally extort money out of me. and he thinks he is a smart guy defaming me on the internet. thats ok now that he has tried to defame me and the charges were dissmised now i can bring the proper charges against him thank you for helping me put one more brick on the wall.  (AND HE WAS TOLD IN COURT TO P/U HIS CAR AND REFUSED UNDER OATH) THE GUY IS A SYSTEM SUCKER AND IS A REGULAR.

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

the wrong person on trial

AUTHOR: bostonjunkcars.com - (United States of America)

my name is jeff margolin and  my wife denise and i own and operate a family business called norfolk auto brokers and on march 29th 2011 i recieved a phone call from a woman in framingham and that she had an abandoned car on her property that she wanted removed, and that is what we do is p/u junk cars all over massachusetts every day. so i p/u a 1970 camaro paid $200.00 all rusted and in grave condition being in the auto buissiness for over 35 yrs IF THIS CAR HAD ANY GREAT VALUE I WOULD NOT HAVE JUNKED it FOR $370.00 i know better. so wouldnt you know the owner of the car comes back after a year and is looking for his car and the home owner who called me to p/u the car gives him my phone # and thats ok because i did nothing wrong. and the so called owner tells me he wants his car back and i told him it was junked  ( not crushed but junked) he then accused me of larceny thievery and called me a c sucker. he then went to the police to make  a criminal complaint and the officer at the framingham police told him it was not a criminal matter that he would have to go to civil court in framingham court. police officer had also asked him why he had 2 bill of sales and a title not signed over to him he then replied so i dont have to pay the sales taxes, the so called owner of the car had but dialed me and did not know i was listening to the entire conversation. so then the so called owner has been defaming me on the computer called rip off list and on google, which is disturbing beacause he is telling people that i use illegal names such as dana to rent out properties. and he has no idea what he is talking about. my middle name is dana and i use that on the rental property so when people call i know what there calling about because the nature of my buisiness is mega phone calls all day and the property this guy is mocking was inheritide to my wife whos son was killed in iraq 2008 (corey shea) so keep on mocking my friend. we went to court on june 26th and was continued to july 26th when the court saw the pictures of this car there eyes were rolling and watery he was told he could have the car back and he refused he told the clerk he wants justice and i said i want my $200.00 back and i filed a criminal complaint for slander and defaming me. to be continued.