Complaint Review: Jeff O'Neill Rydell/Total Care Moving & Transport

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Vancouver, BC British Columbia
Jeff O'Neill Rydell/Total Care Moving & Transport
254 E 12th Ave Vancouver, Select State/Province Canada

Jeff O'Neill Rydell/Total Care Moving & Transport is NOT trustworthy Threatening, rude, foul language, harassment. Vancouver British Columbi

I had used Jeff O'Neill a couple of times before to move some furniture items (picking stuff up off craigslist, moving some boxes from my MIL's home to ours) and had a generally okay experience, enough to continue using him.

I made arrangements to have furniture picked up 2 days later.  The day of the moving came and he didn't show. When asked what time he would be around to pick some things up he blew up on my step grandmother, calling her a "old rude wrinklebag d*****" and a "rude old c***" (for simply inquiring as to what time he would be coming by to pick up our furniture).

When this information was relayed to me, I told him not to worry about it and I would be getting someone else to pick up the furniture as he is obviously to busy.

He told me to "f*** off", and called me a "retard".

I guess he was in continued argument with my stepgrandmother, and texted me (well over an hour after the initial insults) to say "Better tell Granny to stop harassing me, I do know where to find you".  I told him that if he continued to contact me I would be involving the police.  The vague harassing/threatening texts did not stop, he has threatened to take me to the police for extortion (for posting HIS WORDS on a public forum). And when told that I would be filing an official complaint against him was told "good luck, I would get Granny to slow down if I were you" (she is a little fiesty, and he was being very rude and threatening).

I am currently waiting for the police to show up at my home in order to file an official report.

This man is unstable, and should not be allowed anywhere near your home.

I have read many other reports and yelp reviews (I only knew him as Rydell Moving, prior to this happening when I found out he was also a scam bathtub salesman, and had another moving company called Total Care) and apparently he has done this to many people before.

BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-ONeill-RydellTotal-Care-Moving-Transport/Vancouver-Select-StateProvince-v5t2g9/Jeff-ONeill-RydellTotal-Care-Moving-Transport-is-NOT-trustworthy-Threatening-rude-f-1172473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff O'Neill Rydell/Total Care Moving & Transport