Complaint Review: Jeff Randol

• Reported By: David — Omaha Nebraska
Jeff Randol
Nationwide USA

Jeff Randol consumer education Telemarketing Robo Calls Windsor Nationwide

There seems to be a lot of posts about Jeff Randol at Consumer Education Outreach on this site. I should have done my home work before doing business with him. I own a small mortgage company and we purchased leads from Jeff and his team over at Consumer Education Outreach.

About a month after we started dialing the leads we purchased from CEO, we noticed a pattern in the data. None of the leads he sent us even qualified for a mortgage and several of the customers had asked Jeff Randol to add them to his do not call list.

Not only did this waste a significant amount of time and resources for our loan officers, it also resulted in a Lawsuit. Consumer Education Outreach is going to be named in the lawsuit.

As a small business owner I feel an obligation to work with and support other small businesses. In this case it was a big mistake that may result in the closing of my business due to exorbitant legal fees associated with this pending lawsuit. [continued below]....
.....

My attorney informed me that Jeff Randol and Consumer Education Outreach are named parties in other lawsuits including one still under investigation by federal authorities. Anyone interested in learning more about the illegal and fraudulent business practices used by Consumer Education Outreach can search Jeff Randol or Consumer Education Outreach on his site. You may also Google "Jeff Randol Rip Off Report" - there are dozens of posts about this guy.

If you have been a victim of Jeff and his cohorts scams please contact a lawyer and protect yourself and your business before its to late.

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Randol/nationwide/Jeff-Randol-consumer-education-Telemarketing-Robo-Calls-Windsor-Nationwide-1156476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Randol