Complaint Review: Jeff Spilman

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: S.B. — Chesterfield Michigan United States of America
Jeff Spilman
1100 Woodward Heights Blvd. Ferndale, Michigan United States of America

Jeff Spilman Film Industry Training LLC TRAINING SCAM. I PAID MONEY BUT COULD NEVER TAKE THE CLASSES. Ferndale, Michigan

I took Film Industry Training(FIT), I don't know what's going on with this company but I've been pissed for more than a year and no real word on when I'll be able to take the FX class. Got an email from Jeff(owner), said he'd give me a schedule after the holidays. But he didn't give me a class again.

I was told to hold on several months back when I had my case manager involved. I haven't heard anything on when classes were supposed to start. If I don't get a word back very soon I'll be pursuing legal action against the company as well. It's been a whole year and i only had 1 class left for my film diploma and I don't know when I'm gonna get it. All I know is this is a bunch of b.s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Spilman/Ferndale-Michigan-48220/Jeff-Spilman-Film-Industry-Training-LLC-TRAINING-SCAM-I-PAID-MONEY-BUT-COULD-NEVER-TAKE-T-944635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Spilman