Complaint Review: Jeff Trudeau

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2008

• Reported By:Saddle Brook New Jersey
Jeff Trudeau
http://www.freenaturalcuresbook.com/ Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Jeff Trudeau's Natural Cures Stole My Money And Never Sent Me The Two Books Elk Grove Village Illinois

I paid $19.90 to cover the shipping costs for two free books ('Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About' and 'More Natural Cures'). At this site ( http://www.freenaturalcuresbook.com/ ). My Mastercard was charged the amount on October 2, 2008 and I received a confirmation page which I printed for my records. I was told that I would receive the books in two weeks and today is October 18, 2008 and I have not as of yet.

Hopefully I will be receiving them shortly, but I won't be counting on it after having done the online research I have. I wasn't aware at how many had been duped by this apparent scam artist.

Lykewhatchado
Saddle Brook, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Trudeau/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Jeff-Trudeaus-Natural-Cures-Stole-My-Money-And-Never-Sent-Me-The-Two-Books-Elk-Grove-Vill-1034331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Trudeau