Complaint Review: Jeff Walker

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Other
Jeff Walker
Internet USA

Jeff Walker Product Launch Formula, Launch book did not delivered my purchase that I bought over 2 months ago and don't want to give my money back Internet

*Author of original report: Finally

DO NOT BUY FROM JEFF WALKER!!!

On May 29th 2014 I bought his book "Launch" via his website and he promised that it would be shipped on June 23rd and would arrive 2 weeks after. (I know, already a trick he used so it would be make more difficult for me to cancel it with my credit card company but I trusted him since he supposely have a good reputation).

I had to move out of the apartment on July 24th and still no booked had arrived.

I contacted his "customers support" whom, instead of fixing their own mistakes, put my character on doubt accusing me to be trying to "made them into a fool".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Walker/internet/Jeff-Walker-Product-Launch-Formula-Launch-book-did-not-delivered-my-purchase-that-I-boug-1167712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Walker

Finally

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

After I wrote here and on their facebook page I was contacted by a different person from the company whom refunded my money into my credit card