Complaint Review: Jefferson Capital System, fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2005

• Reported By:bentonville Arkansas
Jefferson Capital System, fingerhut Credit Advantage
16 Mcleland Rd Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Jefferson Capital System/fingerhut Credit Advantage reported on my credit report but I have never heard of them? Saint Cloud Minnesota

how do I get this taking off my credit report? I have tried to call them but the number is no longer in service so I called fingerhut to ask how to get ahold of jefferson capital but was told that compucredit now owns jefferson capital? so I called them but was told that fingerhut credit advantage owns the account so I called them but, I need an account number to talk to anyone about this account and on my credit report the account number is only 11 numbers but I need 16 numbers to access the account information?? I have disputed the account with transunion but jefferson capital verified it as accurate on 04/17/2005???
have never heard of fingerhut untill it showed up on my report saying I owe $206.00 from 1999?? what do I do now?

bentonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capital-System-fingerhut-Credit-Advantage/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Jefferson-Capital-Systemfingerhut-Credit-Advantage-reported-on-my-credit-report-but-I-hav-140822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capital System, fingerhut Credit Advantage