Complaint Review: Jefferson Capital Systems , LLC

• Submitted: Fri, July 30, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: Fareplay — Austin Texas United States of America
Jefferson Capital Systems , LLC
16 McLeland Drive 16 McLeland Drive St Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Jefferson Capital Systems , LLC This company begain calling me when I recieved a new phone #. They now call at 8 AM CST an 8PM every day. 16 McLeland Drive St Cloud , Minnesota

I received a new phone in October 2010, a blackberry. I began receiving calls asking for another individual. I informed them that individual was not at this number. Those calls lasted 3 months. Then I advised I was part of a do not call directory. Immediately, I recieved calls at 8 AM and 8 PM CST every day. If I answered I was put into a musical que. If I did not answer the number sometimes left a msg. with muzak, sometimes not. The number I receive from is usually 8668059214. Sometimes they vary the last two digits. This has been going on for 10 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-LLC/16-McLeland-Drive-St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-LLC-This-company-begain-calling-me-when-I-recieved-a-new-phon-627731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capital Systems , LLC