Complaint Review: Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: jaydee5011 — Dumas Arkansas United States of America
Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
16 McLeland Road Saint Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC First Start Solution Program Deceptive, Dishonest Collective Practices Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jefferson Capital Systems sent me a letter dated 6/30/12 stating I owed a credit card bill for 3927.85 with a charge off date of 2/28/07.  I received the letter 7/25/12, which was my first cue that they were crooked.  Sending the letter almost a month later than it was dated was in my opinion, their way of attempting to deny me the 30 limit right to dispute afforded to me by federal law.  Very dishonest and deceptive.  I advised them this was not my bill and it had a charge off date of 2/28/07, so this bill is over 5 years old for whomever it belongs too.

I advised them I had no verification or validation from them and it they had it they would have sent it.  They then come up with the Fresh Start Solution Credit Card Scam which I did not fall for.  I have fill complaints with everyone, FTC, BBB, Arkansas AG, ACA, NACA.  I sent them a certified overnight letter with return receipt requesting they cease contact  both verbal and written. Lo and behold, they sent me another letter 8/10/12 requesting I file a complaint of fraud.

In it the claim I state my dispute the bill because of unauthorized use of the about which means that I had the credit card and someone used it without my consent.  A complete and total lie.  I told them I never had the account and it was signed by Brenda (probably fake ) of account services.  I also told them that according to Arkansas law the SOL for credit card or open ended account accounts is 3 years.  These people may have gotten other to fall for their tactics, but they are not fooling with an idiot in me.

I will refile a complaint with all of the above for continuing to receive coorespondence from them after requesting they not contact me.  The are disgusting.  Do not sign anything or even talk to them on the phone except to say the bill is not yours and hand up.  It is also illegal for them to report a time barred account to a credit agency, which I believe most people don't know.  I own a company and I have a company attorney.  Hoepfully, we can have a class action law suit againt these bums.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-LLC/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-LLC-First-Start-Solution-Program-Deceptive-Dishonest-Collectiv-925747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC