Complaint Review: Jefferson Capital Systems - Majestic Visa - Aspire - Compucredit

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 08, 2005

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Jefferson Capital Systems - Majestic Visa - Aspire - Compucredit
16 McLeod Road St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Jefferson Capital Systems - Majestic Visa - Aspire - Compucredit Ripoff, new entry on my credit report, I have never signed anything to enter into an agreement with this company!! What shoudl I do to get it off? St. Cloud Minnesota

After refusing to participate in the Majestic Visa, ASpire, Jefferson Capital System credit card scam where they try to get you to re-affirm an old debt with the promise of a new credit card I continued to get phone calls.

I explained that I wanted no part of it and to not call me again and that I had reported the scam to the Attrney General's office in my state. I got my credit report and Jefferson Capital Systems has turned me in under derrogatory standing stating that I owed them $254.00 (old Fingerhut account that has since been paid)and that they closed my account in 11/2004.

I dont even think I had been contacted by them until February 2005. AND they are still calling me. What do I do? I have disputed this on my credit report but shouldn't I be able to contact someone legally about this? It says that it will stay on my report until 2007, if they dont take it off I am going to put a comment that it is fraudulent.

Could someone please advise? BEWARE- THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT SENDS OUT THE CREDIT CARDS UNDER THE NAMES MAJESTIC VISA, ASPIRE AND ARE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPUCREDIT. Any input would be appreciated.

Christina
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2005 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-Majestic-Visa-Aspire-Compucredit/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-Majestic-Visa-Aspire-Compucredit-Ripoff-new-entry-on-my-145475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capital Systems - Majestic Visa - Aspire - Compucredit

variables