Complaint Review: Jefferson Capital Systems

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie — Tucson Arizona
Jefferson Capital Systems
, Select State/Province USA

Jefferson Capital Systems Jefferson Capital Sytems keeps calling my work and wanting return calls which I have no idea who they are and I will not return there calls regarding this matter.I have no idea why they call me at work and my manager gets very upset with calls like this meaning I could lose my job, THANKS JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS Arizona

I recieved call at my employer from Jefferson Capital Systems and I have no idea who they are. They should not be calling my place of employment I could lose my job and then what I have no icome at all. Companies need to realize that they should maybe send people things in the mail if the owe to there company and not call the job and better yet not leave a message for the wrong person espically when the phone has a standard greeting how do you know it is the correct person you are looking for. Jefferson Capital Systems you have the wrong person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jefferson-Capital-Systems/Select-StateProvince/Jefferson-Capital-Systems-Jefferson-Capital-Sytems-keeps-calling-my-work-and-wanting-retu-1134142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jefferson Capital Systems